View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: How will C3V units affect the Metagame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I’d be curious to hear if people have ran Incendiborgs with Q9 yet. I’m pretty sure that’s the best army in the game if VC is allowed, and by a large margin.
Well, I trust your theoryscaping more than I trust my own, but a pure double blind, mano y mano brawl is a pretty rare bird these days. I'm not sure that I've even seen such an event posted in a long time.

The Incendiborgs cost roughly as much as Raelin+Fen Hydra, which is a lot to give up, though.
Sure, but I think it’s a fundamentally different army. I almost didn’t want to post about it because I think it’s a strategy that’s absolutely horrible for the game, but I just don’t think anything other than Dwarves can consistently kill that army in a traditional 55 minute tournament rounds. It’s goal is solely to go to time being up on points every game. At 400, you get 1x Rats; at 410, Marro Warriors. That’s insane, and it should time out every game ahead on points. (Spoiler: I debated employing a similar strategy with Charos, Cyprien, and Marro Warriors for main event this year, but I couldn’t bring myself to play it).

Edit: Alrhough I’ve played Incendiborgs, I never tried this, so it’s obviously a theory Scape opinion rather than a fact. I was posting more out of curiosity to see if anyone had employed this.