View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

Interestingly, you hit on some very similar notes as me! I even have my Jason as Disciplined, and the top power named Go Go Power Rangers.

Like, very much in flux, but I have the Power Rangers with this as a template:

MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS
Instead of taking a turn with the COLOR Ranger, you may move and attack with any Power Ranger you control that has not moved or attacked this round.

SPECIAL ATTACK FOR EACH RANGER

COMBAT FLIP 12
After moving, attacking, or defending with the COLOR Ranger, he may use Combat Flip. Combat Flip has a move of 1. The COLOR Ranger may flip over obstacles such as ruins and may flip up to 12 levels up or down in a single flip. When using Combat Flip, the COLOR Ranger will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

And then, the Red Ranger would let you move and attack with any TWO Power Rangers instead of one, as long as there's a revealed OM on his card, or something like that. Nothing's hit design yet so all pretty theoretical.