View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I think this game looks so cool. So, so cool. And it seems to me I could play it with just the instructions and my mountain of Heroscape stuff.

The problem is, I don't have the person to play it against. For now. I look forward to seeing your posts, Hahma, and I think a separate thread is a good idea. Not because the others were out of place, but because here you can post streams and streams of pictures and we can all talk about it or dream about it without necessarily talking about whether we're playing it *now*. So I supported your posts elsewhere but I like it this way, too, and I see the advantage of a separate thread.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =