View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2020, 05:31 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Casters of Valhalla

Still listening to the first two part mega episode and I had a couple thoughts

1) would you ever consider splashing DCs? Probably just 1x because 2x is too big of a commitment. If your army has Raelin they can sit pretty near your start zone until you have an opportunity to spring them out for a few attacks. You could also use them to grab valda to speed up the development of the rest of your army. They don't even need to hold it; just grab it for a couple OMs.

2) it made me laugh that you say good players know why they win and why they lose. My wife hates it when I analyze a game afterwards "if I had only done X I probably would have won" or "if I hadn't done Y I probably would not have lost" etc.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV