View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Casters of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I wanted to come back to this thread & say how much I enjoyed this one. I think the double host format works very well; I've also enjoyed the segments that were with just Ken. I think the compact structure also helped me, as a member of the listening audience, hear the flow and stick with it.
Thanks for the feedback! This is the sort of feedback that really helps. Having only two people definitely makes it a lot cleaner and easier to follow. The next one (already recorded) has 4, but the structure of that one still makes it very easy to follow. I’m thinking 3 as an upper limit now, with a preference towards shorter episodes and 2 hosts.