View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Terrain for the HelmAverse and other Super-scapes

Took a pic of a recent playtest session as the map included some custom vehicle terrain. The box trucks are nice because they are all plastic (no die cast alloy) making them very light, they fit perfect over a row of single hexes, and even have space to add some stickers or sharpie marks to allow battles on top of them.

They are found on Amazon or Walmart (usually through third party sellers from China) but the listings never reveal the actual company name that produces them. The box says "Sino" which I never seem to be able to find anything on when I try to google it. Anyway, they are usually relatively cheap and can be found with the "long head" cab that I prefer or a "short head" design that also looks good. They make a garbage truck, a cement mixer, the water truck in my photo, the dump truck in the photo, a car transporter, an oil tanker (again in the photo) and a car carrier.