View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2023, 10:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Game Over

Code:
vegie    Dysole
MWs
          PKs
          PKs
Kaemon
Motley Max
          Dwarves
          Dwarves
Rats
Rats
          Major Q10
          Marcu
Beorn
After vegie led MWs and I went PKs, I expected him to snag Dwarves x2. When he grabbed Kaemon and Max I realized he did not have enough points to grab Q10 but did have enough points to grab Dwarves x2 which was very good into Q10 so I grabbed Dwarves x2 and then knew I would grab Q10 and Marcu to finish out unless he grabbed Marcu. It played out like so.

He opened with Max and Beorn while I opened all Q10. Q10 managed to one shot Kaemon in the start zone and grab the glyph of Searing Intensity. Max and Q played a bit of a dance but Q managed to walk away with only one life down coming from lava. MWs came up and they died to a combination of Wrist Rocket and an OM3 on PKs when I was worried about Max pummeling Q10. I finished off the MWs with the only searing intensity I got and then killed the last one with Wrist Rocket.

I managed to put two wounds on Beorn and he put one wound on Q10. I stupidly put Q10 in a place where Beorn could get height but thankfully he whiffed. I then decided to go Machine Pistol (to hit rats after I killed Beorn) but ended up not being able to finish him off and the rats managed to sneak through 2 hits to kill Q10.

What followed was me using squad figures to try and kill rats while vegie tried to poke holes with them and Beorn grabbing the amulet and doing some damage. After Beorn disengaged to attempt a searing intensity of three dwarves and died to the LEA, vegie surrendered with 2 rats left against 7 dwarves, 3 PKs, and Marcu.

Good game.

~Dysole, still in it