View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2023, 11:29 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 52: Draft - ROUND 2

I beat Ryguy in our 4th of July morning game.

Code:
Vegie 

Marro Warriors
Axegrinders x2
Black Wyrmling x2
Q10
Beorn

Ryguy

Phantoms x1
Kaemon 120
Phantoms x1
Krav 100
Black Wyrmling x1
Deathreavers x1
Marcu
Really interesting matchup of counterpieces. I had to drop Q10 in a level 0 hole because I drafted him late, so I spent OM1 climbing him to level 2 and then developed Dwarves. Ryguy went straight Krav. Krav were cold on attacks against Dwarves. In round 2 I finally caught and killed one Krav, but the other two escaped behind startzone Rats. My Axegrinders pushed into the startzone, but were stopped in their tracks by a Phantom Knight counterattack.

The Phantoms laid into the Dwarves using their speed advantage for first strike. Q10 slowly but steadily churned through Phantoms. The Phantoms later pushed into my startzone and slaughtered all the Marro Warriors, but Q10 got through the Phantoms in time to save the Black Wyrmlings. Q10 and two Wyrmlings was all I had left, against Kaemon, 2 Krav, 1 Black Wyrmling, Marcu, and 1x Rats.

With one sleeping Phantom remaining, Q10 disengaged and launched a 5v4 eight range shot on Kaemon. He rolled 5 skulls to instantly kill Kaemon and knock off an entire round of OMs. That was basically the game. Marcu made it a fight, getting two wounds on Q10, but eventually he hit hatred to slaughter his own Black Wyrmling and end up in a hole and die.

Good game Ryguy.