View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2021, 11:13 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Thomas there is a bit counterdrafty with that first power, something I'm not generally keen on. And definitely don't like Utility belt for him, he was never a real gadgety guy, and I like to try to not overuse utility belt as a power personally. I'd just swap in Bat Grapple.

My writeup for him had a drug tipped batarang power, as that's something he utilized early on. I haven't read his recent appearances so maybe there's more to pull there. First Aid synergy might be cool, surgical strike as well. Basically I'd just like something to represent his surgeon side