View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2016, 06:02 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ixe's Custom Units

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
I've been doing some closer examination of the Centaur Archer, and I'm no longer so sure if it is single or double spaced. I did not realize how small other double spaced heroscape units were. Anyway, I took some pictures:

Compared to Deathwalker 800 and a Grok Rider:

She looks like she's right between 6 and 7 tall.

I recently based another Centaur (the Mage Knight Centaur Shaman) which has a similar design (front two hooves rearing / salient), and while it could fit on a single base, my rule of thumb is, with all 4 hooves down, would it still fit on one hex? That's a matter of taste rather than a rule, but I think it's, well, salient in this case.

I like this design a lot, but I'm not sure why "Point Blank" only works against non-adjacent figures. Wouldn't an adjacent figure actually be a point blank shot?