View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2018, 09:27 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PtW: Replication Nation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Good to see you around again. Are you going to be making more videos?
Thank you! I'm sure I'll do videos at some point, but who knows, I may just do written reports with pictures. Regardless, I want to at least play a game for my birthday on May 26th, so I should have something to post after that time.

Speaking of pictures, it appears Photobucket has decided to hold my photos for ransom until I pay up... (kidding, I have all of my files on physical drives at my house) but I did use Photobucket for hosting and sharing my battle pictures... what do people turn to now that these idiots have shot themselves in the foot? Strongly preferring a free service, like Photobucket used to be...
I use mediafire.com. it hosts like photobucket but also allows files like virtualscape maps and whatever other data you want to upload. There are others as well such as well.
Thank you for the suggestion!

So, small but important update; over the last week, I've dumped a bunch of my battle photos onto mediafire, along with fixing some of my broken links here from this thread. From what I can tell, I've completely repaired the picture reports, but only the "full" ones that are single post long. Links to those are on the list of battles on my first post of this thread.