View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Book of Super Skrull (X-Men) DESIGN PHASE

I feel like the title of this thread should be "The Book of Super-Skrull (Rlnnd)" rather than X-Men. Just as a note.

No problems at all with the design, though I feel like it's a bit derivative... which, of course, makes sense, since it's a guy with the powers of other characters! But part of me wants to see one unique power added in there, though Retractable Claws sort of counts.

I don't really like Arrogant for a personality. I haven't read anything with him (he's been in like four comics, so sue me), but he seems a lot of things - Vengeful and Vindictive, since Ms. Marvel killed his father, Cunning and Conniving, by nature of his Skrull-ness, Ruthless, Merciless, and all that good stuff.

Oh, one other thing - Super-Skrull is generally written out with the hyphen. But the C3G Kl'rt wasn't. Should we go with the more accurate hyphen, or omit it for consistency?