View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2018, 11:16 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Leaf_It's customs. [UPDATED: OCT. 1, 2018]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
And that way you don't have to worry about "within 1 level" or some arbitrary restriction. They just need to have the move to get there.
Good point, I think I'll go with that.
Quote:
DRAG:
If a Hound of Perdition starts its turn engaged to a Small Medium, or Large figure, you may choose to Drag that figure. When a Hound of Perdition uses Drag, it subtracts 2 from it's move. After moving, place the chosen figure on an empty adjacent space that that Hound of Perdition moved through this turn. The chosen figure cannot make any leaving engagement attacks, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
I lowered the movement debuff to -2 since you can't place the figure on the other side of the hound now.
First of all, my suggestion, above, was intended to be as simple as possible, since it is going on a card that's already busy. I do not recommend you use a power with all these bells and whistles. It's exhausting.

Second of all, perhaps you did not read this when I wrote it above, or perhaps you do not care, but please do not persist in confusing "it's" and "its." "It's" is a contraction for "it is." Only and always. Show your readers you care about what you've written.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =