View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2019, 12:17 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Leo's Custom Units

I've already talked with you about them in person and on the Discord server, so there isn't too much more that I have left to add. I still like the sound of "Adjacent Strength 1" more than Adjacent Intensity 1, though, and I think that it fits Adjacent Tough 1 more.

It looks like both cards in your Google Doc have Avita's Attack Enhancement Aura right now, by the way. I know that one is supposed to be Felix's Defense Enhancement Aura, which does the same concept but for defense, so you might want to update that when you get a chance. Did you mean to change it from Disciplined figures to all Einar figures for the aura as well?

I don't have enough time to go through everything else right now and still pass my exams, but feel free to prod me again after our playtesting event at the end of this month, and I'll take another look at the rest.