View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2019, 09:10 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: DFW Tournaments - Restricted List

Ultimately, the question of taking them off the list boils down to this question:

Would greenscales and Nilf/Brax/Zelrig become the dominant build at a restricted list event?

When we added them to the list, that was definitely the concern. When they first came out, those lists were seen as pretty top tier. I'm not sure if we rushed to judgement on those or not. I think those lists might be in the B+ range of lists.

I know that we very rarely see greenscales at restricted events with them on the list, so that's why I wanted to revisit their inclusion on the list. I think we might take a few test runs with them again and see if they really are the top tier list we thought they were.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".