View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: vegie's GenCon reports

Morsbane negated Raelin, Morsbane, and Crixus on Day 1, and Raelin and Thorgrim on Day 2. That's five negations in six games, not too bad.

Spartacus did not come out until Crixus was completely dead. I did not ever move the pod so he wasn't too close to getting negated. I wasn't planning on negating Spartacus since I knew he would only come out when he was the last figure on the board. I think Steamroller almost certainly wins without Guilty opener. He could not fan the Gladiators to deny Rain of Flame, and Gladiator's defense was lowered by one.

I tried for whiffs on the Krav for a while, but it wasn't happening and I needed to bring them down. I forgot about Ulginesh being immune to Maul, it was what Dysole called "functional Maul", 3 skulls met with a whiff.

Other results:

Thursday Night Classic (Deathchasers x4, Raelin, MBS, Nerak, Spartacus)

Game 1 vs William099 (Badru x3, Werewolf Lord x2, Raelin)
Pouncing two defense figures is fun. Win
Game 2 vs. Capsocrates (Warriors of Ashra x5, Raelin, Moltenclaw, Syvarris)
I unlocked the rare achievement, "beat Warriors of Ashra after forgetting to Battle Rush". Win
Game 3 vs. infectedsloth (Blades x2, Nerak, Brunak, Raelin, Ornak, MBS, Marcu, Isamu)
Blades are a lot worse than I thought. Loss

2-1

Heat of Battle (10th x4, Raelin, Marcus, Marcu)

Game 1 vs. MrWookie (10th x4, Raelin, Fen Hydra)
Raelin backed Marcu was able to hold off Hydra from my last two Redcoats. Win
Game 2 vs. ??? (Blades and bonders)
WTF happened. Win
Game 3 vs. Major Q23 (Raelin, Marro Warriors, Rats x1, Kurrok, Fire Elementals x6)
Bunch of burnt british. Loss
Game 4 vs. nicktheant (Mezzodemons x6, Cyprien)
WTF happened. Win

3-1

General Wars (Redcoats x5, Zelrig, Marcus)

Game 1 vs. ??? (Stingers x?, Phantoms x?, Hydra, Feral Troll)
The fact that I don't know how many squads he had shows how good Zelrig was. Win
Game 2 vs. Turkeyclubsammich (Glads x3, Blasts x2, Braxas, Heirloom)
Reams of roasted robots. Win
Game 3 vs. Major Q23 (Mezzodemons x4, Phantoms x3, Fen Hydra)
Could not kill Mezzos fast enough after Phantoms swarmed Zelrig. Loss
Game 4 vs. Rollitontop (Redcoats x5, Zelrig, Marcus)
Someone had to win. Loss
Game 5 vs. KidScaper (Warforged x5, Krav, Black Wyrmling x2)
I got two skulls on Majestic Fires on seven Warforged. Win

3-2