View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2019, 03:01 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: VOTE NOW - Triple Play Frenzy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br1an View Post
I have to admit I am a little sad that the poll wasn't remade to include Scoria Tribunal in the vote. It's still getting a decent amount of love for a map that you have to vote for manually but I do feel it could've done a great deal better if it was as simple as a click like the others. But I'm more than happy with the performance of the Cursed Stone Table for my first competition entry! Thanks everyone for the love!

I appreciate your feedback on the maps @lefton4ya . Until now I've pretty much only heard praise for that map so it's good to hear what someone on the other side thinks of it, because I believe all viewpoints can help me become a better map maker and account for more wants than just my own when approaching a new map!
It's a good looking map, Br1an. Thank you for sharing.

I like the layout, in that there is road and jungle in the middle to keep things moving, and there are walls around the edges but also an outer perimeter for more pathing options. It's very good; maybe my second favorite in the set. One thing that would raise its quality, to my eyes, is an easier way to get from the start zones to the road. It's a bit of a hike, the way it currently is.

Might be my second favorite overall, though. It's an excellent map with its own qualities distinguishing it from the others out there.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =