View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2013, 08:28 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
@Xorlof, what should we do about feedback from previous trades? Go to the threads or just post it in ours?
Posting feedback in the other user's thread seems like a better way to leave feedback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
So is anything happening to the original trade thread? Because individual threads seem unnecessary as long as it remains in tact.
I would assume that, after the new trade system has a firm foundation, the original trade thread(s) will be deleted. Just my guess.
The original trade thread should absolutely not be deleted. It holds a lot of info for present, past, and future users that might not immediately make it into the individual threads.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV