View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2019, 11:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Love that you're tackling them!

I'd call their first powers HAWK AND DOVE and DOVE AND HAWK personally.

I'm not 100% sold on the theme that the mechanics of those powers are communicating - especially Dove rerolling Hawk's blanks?

Other powers make sense to me and I like that they're fairly streamlined.

I'd want to really consider what factions they should work well with canonically before assigning class.
I thought about those power names, but "Dove and Hawk" just sounded so wrong to me. Seeing it written out, I actually kind of like it.

I went with re-rolling because Dove is the one who can calm/redirect Hawk's anger. I originally had a reckless power on Hawk where he could hurt himself, maybe I should go back to that.

Yeah I don't know exactly what to class them as. Maybe they should just be Titans? That's their main affiliation.