View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2015, 11:14 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Great Controversy -- or Is It Really?

I hope this doesn't come across giving the wrong impression. (ie, I'm not upset or anything with anyone who has posted in this thread.)

With all of the people coming out of the woodwork in this country claiming that things are a sin, or that God will punish the gays or the people who made this decision, my question to them is: How do you know what God wants? Unless he has spoken to you directly, you don't. And, don't go quoting the Bible to support your views. The Bible isn't God's word...the Bible is man interpreting God's word. And, since men (and women) aren't perfect, then neither is the Bible. Are there lessons to be learned from the Bible? Of course. Is there wisdom there to be applied to your daily life? Absolutely. But, understanding of your fellow humans, and tolerance and respect for their views and the way they choose to live their lives, that should be the Christian way.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.