View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2021, 11:21 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] DIENEKES (Gideon Jura, Combat Mage) - Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
We have discussed this before, I don't see too many scenarios when you would move your own figures after they end their move but they would be OK with ending if Tether did not trigger - note this happens BEFORE attacks and only for figures you move so your scenario would not happen.
I can think of lots of reasons to move your own figures! The most obvious is Tethering figures up a hill they can't completely climb, dropping them into height advantage against a figure it can immediately attack while also benefiting from Dienekes's protection. That's really useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Also I noticed since Cathar Spearman exist it is debatable which would trigger first BRACED SPEAR 16 (also Engagement Strike from Nakita's) or Tether of Logos. If Tether of Logos is second, that combo would be too overpowered as you get wounded then move away and have to try again, but not sure how to word power so so Tether of Logos is done first before other powers mid-move.
Engagement Strike happens during figure movememnt, and Tether happens after movement is complete. Yes, Dienekes could be really good in a Cathar army, as he could trigger a second Braced Spear against a single figure.