View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2021, 11:12 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Thanks. The photos are very helpful. The Greenscales are official sculpts, of course, and beyond the purpose of this thread. I think someone was proposing to make a similar thread for official sculpts, but I don't know if it ever happened.

The Hrognak sculpt has a very particular size and shape, and I'm reluctant to pick a proxy for it. I can tell at a glance that that one does not work. It's basically a brick, filling up two hexes completely, with no room for anything on either side or below, and some push in front and behind.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =