View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2010, 04:42 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Time for another Charity Auction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Another way to give to the cause is buying a game or two from FunAgain tomorrow.

Donate to Help the Haitian Earthquake Relief

Relief organizations are asking for cash to help desperate Haitians. For this reason, Funagain Games will donate 100% of its net profits from all in-stock orders placed on Friday, January 15, 2010 to AmeriCares (www.americares.org), a reliable disaster relief charity with a base in Haiti.

To participate, just place an online order or visit the Funagain Games store at 1660 Ashland Street, Ashland, Oregon this Friday.

You can also donate directly to AmeriCares (www.americares.org), which has responded with emergency relief and lifesaving aid to catastrophic disasters around the world for 25 years.
Wow! good tip Onacara. Very cool fo FunAgain to do this. And a win/win for gamers. Now to decided what game to buy...

So I just placed my order at Funagain...and it a triple win....
Since I bought Summoner Wars ... it helps Truth and Haiti and gets me a good game. A Win/Win/Win ...

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; January 15th, 2010 at 11:51 AM.