View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2015, 10:16 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Got in some Saturday gaming. Two games of Dead of Winter. In the first, a lot of tooth rolls by the guy who hadn't played before tanked the colony. In the second, I was the traitor, and we exiled another player on turn one (a third player suggested we do so, so I figured, why not?). But we still just had too many mouths to feed and the colony ran out of morale before I got everything I needed to win as a traitor.

Then four games of Coup, which is quick and fun, followed by a game of Sheriff of Nottingham, which I liked. Lots of "lying" games and lots of beer!
Liar liar pants on fire.
Big fan of coup, a buddy of mine brings it to class with him, so we play whenever we have time in between. People will walk up and join whenever, sometimes we have 6 people, sometimes 2, really fun.