View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2022, 12:32 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: ScapeCon II Map Pool

A quick look at the data for the GenCon/ScapeCon map pools I've built (GenCon 2018-19; ScapeCon I-II; GenCon 2019 and ScapeCon I were with a lot of help from InfectedSloth):

1. 32 maps used across 4 years.
2. 31 unique maps used (Aeon is the first and only duplicate so far).
3. 12/13 current Wargrounds of Scape maps (only missing Wyrmwalk, solely due to terrain limitations).
4. 14 mapmakers' maps.
5. Repeat mapmakers: Flash_19 (9), Typhon2222 (4), GameBear (3), superfrog (3), Mad_Wookiee (2), Panopticon (2), tannergx (2).

Last edited by OEAO; June 16th, 2022 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Something to note for Flash's 9 maps: not a single one uses Dungeon, the most premium and hard to include master set.