View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD Maryland: 11/19 at Family Game Store in Savage, MD

Posting again to make sure everyone sees the NEW DATE! We are now 11/19. Sorry for the change, but it was unavoidable. I hope you guys can all still make it, though I fear we are going to get some bad news from akden, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Looks like we're going to have to take 11/19, which was not my first choice. Or my second. I think it'll present a challenge for akden, for one.

Anyway. Now save *that* date.

@akden , @Gurei-Ornery , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula, @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown , @Sherman Davies, @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @clancampbell , @Darius23_14 , @9BelowMadness , @elven_lord , @hosj , @AliasQTip (I didn't forget you!) , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne .

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =