View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2021, 09:53 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS S41 Delta Duels - Round 4 Until 5/17

Had a fun game with Scaperedude tonight. He had Groks x3, NGS, B-11, and Jarek Guy, while I had Major Q9 and Warriors of Ashra x6. Groks really threaten Q9, and B-11s really threaten Warriors of Ashra, and vice versa from his perspective. I opened with Ashra, and he opened with Mariedians, which in theory is not a great opener for me but on a board like this with so much road I could really threaten to run down the B-11. He brought out Jarek Guy at the same time as the B-11, who I had to throw Ashra at to keep him from easily reaching my startzone and throwing grenades into it. I had some poor shields in the early game, but managed to run a couple B-11 down to neuter their offensive potency. Round 3 was where things really started to swing in my favor. I won the initiative and killed the last B-11, and on turn 1 Jarek Guy made an aggressive move disengaging from my Ashra to throw a grenade and approach my startzone. I used the Ashra that had been engaged with Jarek Guy and the Ashra that killed the last B-11 to sprint into the sleeping Grok startzone, and I had two uncontested turns due to lost OMs on B-11 to open the Groks up. I killed four Groks before they even got started. After that there just wasn't enough in the tank for Scaperedude. Jarek Guy was left for dead because the Groks had to save themselves, so it was just five Groks and NGS against about half my Ashra and Q9. The Groks cleared out the Ashra in their startzone so I massed my forces outside my startzone, and used superior numbers to clean up the Groks. That left just NGS. It was comically long duel (multiple rounds) between him and the Ashra, but eventually they chipped him down. Good game SD!