View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:02 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Customs

I've been sitting on some ideas for this guy for a while. He's another figure that a lot of scapers probably have, but nothing has been done with him that I know of. The last piece of the puzzle seemed to click earlier today.

Miniature:

I feel like there's something better than "Mechanic" for his class (though that's Beorn Boltcutters class, and they definitely have a similar flavor). But overall, his powers seem to fit the theme of the mini, and he still seems to fit in nicely with other Goblins as well.

Obviously Dismantle Special Attack will need to be fine tuned to get the right d-20 roll, and he may need to be priced a little higher. But overall I'm happy with him enough to post him for some feedback.

I'd love to hear any thoughts or suggestions you might have!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog