View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2018, 06:55 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hexscape 3D Heroscape (new thread)

I was originally using the 1.1.3 Beta from the HexScape thread when I first saw the error, but after this thread was posted, I saw that there is a 2.0 version available and uninstalled the previous version to download this one. I'm getting the same error, though, which makes me wonder if I'm missing an asset file somewhere.

I looked through the HeroScape Classic Assets file and saw that it seems to contain all of the figures, but I don't remember seeing data for the terrain. Is that all handled exclusively by the VirtualScape files whenever they're loaded?