Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
I concede readily it shouldnt have been that clise but that is irrelevant to who actually won the game and who the refs gifted the game to
No, it *is* relevant, because incompetence by the officials only gave the Seahawks 7 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Whatever your allegiance, that game was an embarrassment to the NFL. There is no way the Seahawks should have won that game.
I agree with that 100%.

I'm with you guys, it's past time for the NFL to get this over with.

Unfortunately for the league, the officials are not a bunch of 20 year olds desperate for their next paycheck. The officials are competent professionals, including many lawyers, and apparently they're better at playing hardball than the players were.

C'mon, Roger, compromise...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =