View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2018, 01:13 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What Can You Do

It's actually one of the reasons I like events that require my opponents to play with my stuff. There's very little I don't feel comfortable playing and I can usually create something janky enough that it'll give others issues. I know that allowed me to win two of my reverse games. I don't really know exactly how I'd classify my armies since my typical army building procedures tend to start with a unit and then try to make an army that'll work.

~Dysole, who needs to go write her battle reports