View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: What Got You Into C3G?

I remember when World's Finest first showed up on the Front Page, and I remember thinking the designs were all so cool, but at the time it didn't catch me. At a couple different points ZJ and I tried out some games with our younger siblings, but we were having trouble keeping track of all the new powers. Then, awhile later, Wave Six: Avengers Arrive! was released shortly before our younger sister's birthday, and since she was such a fan of the Avengers we bought up a couple of the HeroClix figures, and played a game on her birthday. We had a lot of fun with it, but then most of us didn't play again for awhile; except ZJ, who kept playing more and started getting active in the community. And so, with ZJ and then TB both getting so involved in the project, I naturally got lured over too.

As to your questions, Wave Six was sort of what got me hooked. Also, it really wasn't the amount of units but actually the complexity of the units that I found overwhelming; now that I've been playing C3G I love some of that same complexity, but back in the beginning it seemed impossible to keep track of everything.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!