View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Fourth World Workshop (New Gods/Apokolips)

So my Fourth World experience is a bit weird. I used to get babysat by our neighbor growing up. He had a bunch of the Kenner Super Powers figures on a shelf, and of course I’d just sit there and stare and ask what all their names were. If you don’t know, Jack Kirby actually got paid to redesing a bunch of these guys for that toy line, some with completely different looks, and those, to this day, are the “iconic” versions to me. It’s still weird to me that Parademons are green and yellow, and not bright red.