View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2019, 03:55 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Quick Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Listened to the first one as the second one looks to be quite long and I don't have that time at the moment. Good things. I think I rank Romans, Dwarves, Chasers in double blind but it's an order I'm flexible to. (I do want to note that dok's 2015 army played Romans x2, MBS so it's possible to "splash" Romans like you do dwarves, but I do think there's a larger dropoff between the massed version and the splash version with Romans or Chasers than with Dwarves)

I also think the merciful Q10 is better than Frosty and Kaemon due primarily to 8 range and large immunities.

Also completely agree about A-/B+ scape vs A stuff. Q9 and 4th are some of my least favorite units because they win boringly.

~Dysole, looking forward to the future
Thanks for listening! Romans and Dwarves are both very good, so we see arguments for both sides. I think the “splash” comment had to do with running only running a few squads without any bonding; 1-2x Romans with MBS is certainly a valid option.

8 range and large immunities are certainly nice; I guess I don’t think that his benefits and losing Counter Strike is worth the 30 extra points.