Thread: Gen Con 2016
View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2016, 11:07 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sust Jaying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post

But the point is everybody has different preferences and the good news about having so many events is we can play or not play in what we want based of those preferences.
Sure, but if someone isn't a fan of double blind they're limited to the main event (which only stops being double blind on day 2 but you might get some advantages on day 1) and open play (depending on what they/others set up). That doesn't really feel like options to me.

Again, I appreciate all the hard work and effort that goes in and I am pretty certain I will have fun scaping regardless. It just feels a little barren for my play preferences is all.

~Dysole, trying hard not to sound ungrateful