View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2021, 10:52 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I've posted in here so much, though I am not an SoV judge, that I am toying with just starting a thread to answer the question. Many thanks to @Dragonfly2099 for emerging from lurker status to ask important questions, but I don't think it quite makes sense for me, here in this thread, to attempt to answer them, when it's so far afield of this thread's purpose. If anyone is curious for my response, please just let me know privately, and if there's interest I'll post something somewhere else.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; August 12th, 2021 at 11:06 PM. Reason: pj keller above, and vegie below, have both offered effective responses, imho. we're just different people, doing our best.