View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I am not a fan of the OR implementation in Bludgeoning Strike. It does not feel like a Heroscape card and I'm not sure that could be fixed with editing. I'm also a bit worried he is highly outclassed by other bonding options; Crixus and Valguard are very similar and a lot better. Neither of these are gamebreaking but I don't see Tetraites getting through the process as is. I'd rather he get stopped now and give him a chance to be tweaked a bit.
Two cents from a non-judge: I think this is a fair criticism. I like the idea of an Utgar gladiator; I like the idea of a unit honoring the enigmatic historic figure of Tetraides.

I would have preferred to see something in the text box completing the circle. How/why is he Utgar, if he stays that way? How is he a gladiator? It seems to me the current power is connected loosely to the mini - he's holding a hammer, therefore he has a power that is related, at least in its title, to swinging a hammer - but this mini+theme could be executed much better in the text box, IMHO.

I honor the striving and always the sharing, and I offer my thoughts only because I believe that there is something special just out of reach here. Make it happen, Sir Heroscape!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; January 9th, 2017 at 04:43 PM. Reason: i'm skeptical there's anything in the current power worth saving...