View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2017, 09:07 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Cav's GI Joe Customs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
That's an interesting layout. Pretty nice. They don't look playing card ratio sized. What is the intended size.

I like the symbols as a throw back to generals in classic but with option to have figures be part of multiple factions. For a closed world like this that's awesome.

Are you planning on posting the figure in the post of the cards you show figures on?
I'll get a measurement of my cards for you soon, but definitely larger than playing cards.

Yes, I plan on posting my figures and conversion details and more thoughts on each unit. I just wanted to get the thread started and the first units posted.

Definitely more to come.