View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2017, 02:28 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Another Random Catch

So...

Not sure how Tough is calculated in your programs. I noticed however that when I put on both Tough and Defensive Agility/Stealth Dodge and then checked it against Paralyzing Stare, it would never produce wounds which is incorrect. Tough only triggers if you get to roll defense dice which Paralyzing Stare denies. Any the who, thought you should know.

~Dysole, messing around with random things

Last edited by Dysole; January 19th, 2017 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Don't know why I included the probability tables since they never cover the possibility of "not being able to roll defense"