View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Discussion Thread (Comics Customs Creators Guild)

I saw the package laying in front of my door when I got back to my hotel room. It was small and as far as I could tell, it wasn't ticking.

I picked up and noted that it was too light to be anything dangerous. The paper opened up easy enough and small cardboard box was not sealed in any other way. I slowly opened the box and peered inside.

Well, there it was. A shiny little badge from the Guild. So I was supposed to wear this thing. I picked it up and without even testing it with my teeth I knew it could bend as easily as one of those new "Gumby" toys in the hands of a 4 year old.

It was a silly item for a man of my experience to be displaying. But the mission meant I was supposed to fit in and this was the only way. Mack's (editor's note: Helm's boss) lucky that I'm a good soldier. What's he going to ask for next, me to wear heels and a skirt.

Well, there I was, a badge wearer.