Thread: Robot Workshop
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Robot Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like that formula. And then maybe the Alloy card can somehow combine all their special powers or at least special attacks (or just have a unique special attack that represents the combination).
Yeah, Alloy would be a really fun design, he's like a Megazord. I don't quite know how I'd want him to work yet. Doc Magnus seems like he'd be fun to have on some level too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd restrict the Order Marker movement on Gold to just Metal Men as well to avoid potential shenanigans with other cards that might cause competitive scrutiny.
I'd be fine with that, but it would probably also need a rename as to not confuse people with the powers Cyclops and Cable already have.