View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2017, 05:36 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: September Custom Competition - Entries through 9/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I don't recall ever seeing these competitions before, but I love the idea! This sculpt was also pretty inspiring and unique, making it pretty easy to come up with some ideas for it. If only I had some HeroScape with me right now so I could playtest it!
Sir, I think I have the solution to your problem.
I guess I should specify that I'm in college and intentionally tried leaving HeroScape behind so that it wouldn't distract me.

I'll just have to try to squeeze some playtesting in when I have the time and update my entry afterwards!