Thread: Hearthstone
View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2020, 12:07 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Hearthstone

I can see Mage being the kevindola class for sure.

Back in the 2014-2016 I played a lot as is evidenced by this thread, played for my college esports team in 2015-2016 but stopped after that. Honestly playing esports for school is a lot to do especially for a game like Hearthstone that really revolves around playing around the specific cards in your opponent's deck and thus lots of meta familiarity (really just straight memorization sometimes).

I played again for about a month a year ago when I was feeling the Hearthstone urges. I went to Legend using a Heal Priest deck that involved doubling the health of Circle of Healinged Injured Blademasters, so you could have a 4/14 on the board on turn 4 and then threaten to Inner Fire or Northshire Cleric on that, it was insane, but there were some other very good decks as well. Overall the developers seem much more in control of the meta now which is a good and bad thing, less clearly overpowered decks like Patron Warrior but also that deck was so creative and so fun because they weren't in control of it.