View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2020, 07:02 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Workbook of Cave Troll - Design (Fellowship A)

Thank you for starting on this Shiftrex. This kind of thing is the un-glamorous hard work that makes these projects tick and be successful in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
8. Are any of the powers conditional on a future event? Is that future event inevitable or avoidable?

Yes, both powers
I think you may have misunderstood the question. I believe this is to address powers like the Kozuke Samurai's Charging Assault, which has a condition in the future (must end its move engaged) that it might activate the power and then fail to fulfill (by being killed by disengagement or leaving engagement attack, or getting caught in a cyberclaw, etc.)

Thankfully I *believe* the answer is "no" on both counts.

EDIT: I also ninja'd in the change to CAVE DWELLER that we discussed in the orc thread: only 1 bonus movement space.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV