View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2021, 01:32 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I'm for sure in.

You should ping all the maybes. In the meantime, I'll try to talk with my other potentials and see if I can get commitments. I guess worst case scenario we pay for the 30 price and get some money back if we hit the 40price right?

EDIT: also, how's the front page announcement coming...that could help catch people's attention....also I'm sending out an email blast and will announce it again in my channel video this weekend.

EDIT: also, any news from CVN if he'll be attending?
I'm going to PM Xorlof today to see about getting a front page announcement.

As for CVN, I'll shoot him (and Colby) a message now that we have just about everything locked down.

We'll probably charge at the 30 price and refund if (hopefully when!) we end up higher. I'll refund the whole differential close to the Con, rather than a small refund each time another person signs up, if that makes sense.