View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2011, 10:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ventriloquist ~~ Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Great start!

A few small tweaks that I'd suggest.

- For Heist Planner 4 extra move seems like a lot, especially when you consider Thieves having a move of 6, I'd maybe bump it down to 3
- To make the Tommy Gun attack worth using, and to get the automatic weapon theme across it would be nice to see 3 attacks of 2 and leave off the part about following up his normal attack
- Make his normal attack 3 so if he gets height advantage it might be a better option than SA
That's true. The criminals are slow, but thieves aren't.

I know MOST machine guns shoot three times, but I don't think he NEEDS to. And the guy's a frail old wimp, so any more attack than 2 would be unthematic, in my opinion. I understand about the choice, but the way it is, he'll use both normal and special regardless.