View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 05:40 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps & Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
I love that you're making three players maps. I agree that there's a significant shortage of them. Have you considered making maps with fewer terrain requirements? That first map requires 3 RotV, FotA, TT, and RttFF, which is quite a lot for one map. It would be really cool to see what you could do with more typical building constraints.
I appreciate your feedback! It's easy to get caught up in the terrain that you have and forget that other people might be more limited. So, yeah! I'll definitely see what I can do to reduce the terrain requirements. I could easily see this map reduced by 1 ROTV and 1-2 RTTFF (Using pillars instead of trees), and by switching out some of the sand tiles in the start zones.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks we need more 3 player maps.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog