View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:17 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Gender Studies

To answer your question bmon, some soulborgs have a gender and some don't. I decided to make her female since no soulborgs to date had been and I like messing with gendered expectations.

As for the arguments that she's broken, dok's army offer seems valid and I'm guessing Grimnak is really underestimating how hard it is to place rats so the other army can't get to Executioner, place them not adjacent to each other so explosions don't hit the rats, and also how close to the front lines remote detonation places her. I'm kind of baffled that a tournament would have the results suggested based on my own and other's playtests unless the card was being played wrong.

~Dysole, who will fully admit her idea for Executioner started with " Wouldn't it be hilarious to make your whole army 7K?"