View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2009, 09:44 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikkRikk View Post
Sold some stuff on eBay and looking forward to receiving Pillars of the Earth, Dungeon Twister, and Pandemic in the mail tomorrow. The wife is hooked on Lost Cities.
Pillars of Earth is one of my groups favorites. We usually aren't huge fans of Euros, but this one clicks with us for some reason. Dungeon Twister is great as long as you have two like minded, analytical players. It takes a good deal of tactical thought and can be a really solid game.

Recently I've been playing a ton of Tide of Iron. It's really hitting that sweet spot of depth just above Memoir '44 and below ASL. I've found it to be a really rewarding two player tactics game. Lots of fun.

I also just snagged Diplomacy while Barnes & Noble was having a clearance sale. I'm going to be playing that tomorrow night with a big group. I haven't played it since college and I'm looking forward to all the back stabbing and treachery that will surely ensue.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".