View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2008, 02:19 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvinleader View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I really support Marvel-only players even though I'm a bigger fan of Heroscape. But ever since Conflict Begins came out I realize the game had great potential. And, it's actually kind of a good thing they held off wave 1 of Marvel for so long since they now have the perfect opportunity to launch Marvelscape. WotC hoepfully will pull through for us!
I say be carful what you wish for. I play both MHS and the original. and like you, I am a bigger fan of the original. As crazy as some of these clix players are i could definitly see MHS overpowering the HS world at the demise of the original.
Classic 'Scape is much too big to be overpowered by Marvel. It'd be a pretty stupid move on WotC's part to make more Marvel than classic, at least in my opinion.